A latex template for the Journal of Web semantics can be found in this directory
of latex files. The file jws.tex is an example that demonstrates the use of Elsevier's latex style files to prepare a document for the JWS. Short version:
- copy elsart* to your directory.
- use jws.tex as a model for your latex file
- jws1.pdf is the output for jws.tex using elsart.cls. This is useful for a review copy of your paper.
- jws2.pdf is the output for jws.tex using elsart3p.cls. This will closely approximate the final format for your paper.
- jwsTemplate.tex is a simplified template