Five new research papers from volume 14 (2012) are available on the Journal of Web Semantics preprint server. Three make up a special issue on the Messiness of the Web of Data edited by Stefan Schlobach and Craig Knoblock:
- Emerging practices for mapping and linking life sciences data using RDF - a case series, by Scott Marshall, Richard Boyce, Helena Deus, Jun Zhao, Egon Willighagen, Matthias Samwald, Elgar Pichler, Janos Hajagos and Eric Prud'hommeaux
- An empirical survey of Linked Data conformance, by Aidan Hogan, Jürgen Umbrich, Andreas Harth, Richard Cyganiak, Axel Polleres pand Stefan Decker
- Integrating Open Government Data with Stratosphere for more Transparency, by Arvid Heise and Felix Naumann.
- A General Datalog-Based Framework for Tractable Query Answering over Ontologies by Thomas Lukasiewicz, Andrea Cali and Georg Gottlob
- A Novel Approach to Ontology Classification by Giorgos Stoilos, Birte Glimm, Ian Horrocks, Boris Motik and Rob Shearer.