Preprints from the Journal of Web Semantics, volume 16 (2012) are now on the preprint server. These include two research papers and three papers based on finalists from the 2011 Semantic Web Challenge 2011.
- Georeferencing Flickr photos using language models at different levels of granularity: an evidence based approach, Olivier Van Laere, Steven Schockaert and Barth Dhoedt
- ONTOCOM: A Reliable Cost Estimation Method for Ontology Development Projects, Elena Simperl, Tobias Bürger, Simon Hangl, Stephan Wörgl and Igor Popov
- Editorial: Special Issue on The 2011 Semantic Web Challenge, Diana Maynard and Chris Bizer
- BOTTARI: an Augmented Reality Mobile Application to deliver Personalized and Location-based Recommendations by Continuous Analysis of Social Media Streams, Marco Balduini, Irene Celino, Daniele Dell´Aglio, Emanuele Della Valle, Yi Huang, Tony Lee, Seon-Ho Kim and Volker Tresp
- SchemEX – Efficient Construction of a Data Catalogue by Stream-based Indexing of Linked Data, Mathias Konrath, Thomas Gottron, Steffen Staab and Ansgar Scherp
- A Middleware Framework for Scalable Management of Linked Streams, Danh Le-Phuoc, Hoan Quoc Nguyen-Mau, Josiane Xavier Parreira and Manfred Hauswirth